logo Museo Galileo - Institute and Museum of the History of Science
Ewer decorated with bryony leaves and rearing lion at the centre, Montelupo, 1480-90, Museo Archeologico e della Ceramica, Montelupo Fiorentino.
Ewer decorated with bryony leaves and rearing lion at the centre, Montelupo, 1480-90, Museo Archeologico e della Ceramica, Montelupo Fiorentino.
Institute and Museum of the History of Science

Last update 18/feb/2008