logo Museo Galileo - Institute and Museum of the History of Science
Oil on canvas by Giovanni Bilivert representing the "Miracle of St. Paul" (1644), formerly in the Serragli Chapel of the Basilica di San Marco and now displayed in the Museo di San Marco, Florence: detail of person wearing glasses.
Oil on canvas by Giovanni Bilivert representing the "Miracle of St. Paul" (1644), formerly in the Serragli Chapel of the Basilica di San Marco and now displayed in the Museo di San Marco, Florence: detail of person wearing glasses.
Institute and Museum of the History of Science / Sabina Bernacchini

Last update 03/gen/2008